Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My status on the 6th day of my holidays that I use for working on my thesis

  • Counter code fixed in Arduino C code
  • Problems with wrong usage of RxTxLibrary(mis match which wasted enough of my time during 6 days ago; unstable connection from Arduino to Java Control System)
  • Java Simulator works fine, just need to finish the fancy java demonstration
  • Logging system works very good
  • Help through HTML file, online
  • Java & Arduino are communicating perfectly
  • Some problems with the prototype feet I have as just one motor functions
  • Working on positioning & zero positioning
  • Safety system for preventing the motor to crash backwards or too much forward

Prevention of motor crash in C, offline Robot


Prevention of motor crash in Java, online Robot, Simulation & Real world



No comments:

Post a Comment