Tuesday, July 13, 2010

LATEST NEWS, Working on summer project which is highly related to my thesis

Right now I am leading a team consist of 7 students, doing a summer-project called Super Crawler(a tank-type robot which roles around with the belt) at Robotica Osloensis(Robotics student community at university of Oslo). My team and I have gained many new experiences(reverse engineering techniques, Programming different motors to work with Arudino boards in C, Communicating with Arduino borads with Java on Serial communication port, signal processing, etc) and have developed  different codes for our purposes. You can read all about it, see the photos & videos and have direct access to our codes on our project worklog. I have also added a RSS-reader on the right side of this weblog about latest news on Super Crawler project ...

These experiences would help me a lot in future development of my climbing robot, Walloid :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment